GO!

Jack Russell/Pit Bull Mix - any one else have one?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Copper

Copper Dopper- Doo does it!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 9, '10 1:26pm PST 
Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm Copper's Mommy. We're new to Dogster and we're looking for some friends.

When we first got Copper, we didn't know what he was mixed with. After 5 months of having him, a ton of our friends saying he looks like he is mixed with Pit Bull, we found out via Google, that it looks like we have a JRT/Pit Bull mix!

He's the light of my life and truly a wonderful dog. He has his moments of energy when all he wants to do is play tug or run around. He loves his long walks around the neighborhood and playing with his 9 month old girlfriend, Roxi the Rottweiler. They get along great. Once all is said and done, he sleeps a lot, I guess to refuel. smile

Does anyone else out there have a JRT/Pit bull mix??

Michelle
[notify]
roxie

pretty girl

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 10:02am PST 
hello michelle i also have a jack russell pitt bull mix we adopted from the pound she has alot of energy i am new to dogstar and want to see if u wanna become friends
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 27, '11 10:38am PST 
I have a Jack Russel/Pit Bull Mix. Her name is Chai, and she is a ball of energy. She loves to run, and dig holes.
Our family almost has the same story as you... We had adopted Chai at a shelter (PetSmart) and they did not know the other breed that she was mixed with.
We looked on the internet and found out that she looked like a JRT/PB!!
She is the love of my life, and my best friend, too!

-Peytoncheer
[notify]

Bella

Cant we just- run!

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '12 12:16am PST 
My girl Bella is 7 months and the best pup. We are new to dogster. We aren't for sure about the jack russell terrier part but its what most people think based on personality. She's my #1 sidekick.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jul 5, '13 11:27am PST 
Hi How big did yours get? I think I have that and I'm curious what I should expect for size.
[notify]