GO!

Peanut Butter and Carrot Biscuits!

This is the place to share your best homemade dog food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your dog's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

Luna

Barked: Wed Nov 16, '11 6:29pm PST 
Daddy made these for me and they are delicious!

http://lunadogslife.blogspot.com/2011/11/shopping-saturday-home- made-peanut.html
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 6:26am PST 
sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing Luna! Love your blog too big grin
[notify]
Lucy

Barked: Sun Nov 20, '11 4:46pm PST 
Thank you sooooo much for sharing this recipe... I modified it slightly because one of my dogs has grain allergies so I used soy flour and also added some cream cheese along with the peanut butter, but my dogs are going crazy for these things! So simple to make too - only took 30 mins from beginning to cooked result. I plan to make other variations as well, but you've provided me with a perfect base mix! Thanks again!
[notify]

Adam

Vaccine free- -Disease free- goes pawinpaw

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 10:08am PST 
Very good thanks for sharing! I am going to switch the flour to oat flour and try out.
[notify]
Bandit

The Sock Bandit

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 4:13pm PST 
The link doesn't work for me.. Can you please write the recipe in here?
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 6:39pm PST 
Bandit..you need to remove the space in the url, then it will work. These sound good..I just made peanut butter banana maple oatmeal treats last week. I will have to try your recipe soon.smile
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 10:09pm PST 
Bandit, try this. clicky

Edited by author Wed Jan 18, '12 10:12pm PST

[notify]
Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!

Barked: Fri Feb 10, '12 11:13pm PST 
hailhailhailhailhailhailhail

my dog has never been so happy. Best dog treats. Modified your recipe a bit since Jake is gluten intolerant. Made them with rice flower and they were delicious. Jake went crazy for them. His tummy thanks you.
[notify]
Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 7:42am PST 
I have a ton of baking to do today anyways so I'm adding these to the list! Thanks for sharing!
[notify]
Bogie

Have cats -- Will Chase!

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 1:41pm PST 
These were super easy to make with a food processor & the dogs love them!! I rolled the dough in little balls and flattened them with my fingers so they are about half dollar size. Thanks for sharing!
[notify]