GO!

finding a groomer...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Pixie

I love everybody- and everybody- loves me!

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 2:28pm PST 
I am 7 months old now, and my mom is trying to find a groomer in Indianapolis, IN who is experienced in grooming havanese. The only time I went to a groomer who 'knew about havanese' , I came back with all of the hair on top of my head and around my face about 1" long and sticking up all over! It is finally growing out! Mom wants to see what my 'big girl' hair will look like, but wants to find an experienced breeder in advance just in case! Anybody out there from Indy??
[notify]
Bailey

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 2:40pm PST 
My Aunt Amanda lives in Indiana and is a mobile dog groomer for the last 7 years. She has current Havanese clients and is good at listening to your owners desires for grooming and cutting. She is with "Heaven Scent Mobile Grooming". She does travel to Indianapolis.

Good luck!
Bailey
[notify]