GO!

Eyes

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bogard

Mr. Energy

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 9:45am PST 
I am trying to help my Bogard's running discolored eyes, He has reddish brown discoloring his face. I have tried giving him distilled water or spring water, a quarter of a tums every other day and visine every other day. I don't want to put Angel Eyes in his food because I don't know if it works. HELP!!!
[notify]
Pepper

born to flop

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 12:13pm PST 
Angels' Eyes has worked wonders for many Hav owners. There's a lot of discussion about it on Havaneseforum.org if you're interested. The taste is very unappealing so often you have to disguise it with something of much higher value than kibble - like cheese, ham, ...
Btw - the basic ingredient is Tysol (a very localized antibioitic) and it's much cheaper to buy that than the name brand.
[notify]