GO!

How much do you weigh?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
BiscuitQ

http://biscuitq.- blogspot.com

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 2:39pm PST 
mommy thought i would be around 10 lbs (or less) but i'm 12 lbs. but i am all fur and bones (i'm a fussy eater... hey a girl has the right to be fussy right?)

so it can really range. the small 4 lb havie is really small... i didn't know we came that small...
[notify]
Shadow

Live Free or Die

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 1:19pm PST 
I was adopted by my original family as a fullbred havanese. My current family thinks I might be a mix. I was 17.5 pounds when my current family adopted me from teh rescue home but have probably put on a couple of pounds since then
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 9:30am PST 
wavewave Welll....I see no one has posted here for quite a while!!! BOL!! Anyway...I am 18 months old now, and weigh 11 - 12 pounds...I am a solid little girl...Mumma calls me chunky monkey!!! But I am healthy and can run like the wind...!!!
[notify]

Jax

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 6:09pm PST 
My sister Mandi is six years old and she weighs 19 pounds. She is on the large side, I think that is why we found her. She was being given away by the family that had her for 5 years (figure that out) and she didn't have papers or anything. Mali my newest sister is six months and weighs 7 pounds. She hasn't gained much weight for the past month.
[notify]
Joey

Born to party!

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '09 6:38am PST 
Hi!

I think I'm full grown now at the age of 10 months?! I don't seem to be getting any bigger at least. I'm currently weighing in at 13 lbs...a little over the range.
[notify]
Sophie

I love my Mommy- the best!

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 9:41pm PST 
Hi everyone, I am new to this site! I found it while searching for some information about my very large Havanese. Sophie is a whopping 22 pounds! She will be 2 years old in May. She doesn't look fat...could she just have heavy bones? We purchased her when she was 3 months old from The International Kennel Club. After doing some reading I have found that this was not the wisest decision as it was really just a high end puppy store. I have all of her papers but, I am now concerned that she may not be a purebred after all as the Havanese should reach a max of 17 pounds. I just want to get some feedback from other Havanese owners. Thanks!

P.S. The first picture is Sophie after a grooming (we like to keep her hair cut short). The second pic is when she was a baby.
[notify]
Benry

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 4:07pm PST 
Help! I have a six-month-old, 18 lb. Havanese! Anyone know what the record is for size? And no, he's not fat. He's fluffy. smile
[notify]
Cosette

Treats are a- girl's best- friend!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 27, '11 4:14pm PST 
I have a 7 month old havanese named cosette. Cosie weighs 10 pounds
[notify]
Bernard

Bernard - Spunky and- Smart!

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:00pm PST 
My doggie will be 8 this year and is a whopping 25 lbs. He is shared between my ex-husband and I. I can't walk very well, but my ex has plenty of space for him to run, plus he had to get neutered for me even to have him over to visit. I love my "Narnie" but boy, is he big!blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3