GO!

How much do you weigh?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 5:40am PST 
I see you pups are all grown up now! and I just wondered how much you weigh? I am only 9 weeks old, and I weight 3 pounds. I know the range can be from 8 to 12 or so? So, just curious! xoxo River
[notify]
Chester

I'm the- Prince of- Fluffyness!

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 12:00am PST 
Hey River, I'm actually a big boy weighing in at 14 lbs. But it's OK since I'm not too fat or anything, I just have a "stout" build. BOL. No, seriously, the funny thing is that when I was only 11 weeks old and mom took me to the vet to have me checked out, she asked him how big I would be and said "Havs are somewhere around 6 kilos maximum, right?" And the vet looked at me and said "Well, he might actually turn out somewhere around 7 kilos." And he was right!! Gee, he's either very good at guessing or a very experienced vet. smile
[notify]
Maya

Gizmo come back!

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 6:07am PST 
Hey River I weigh about 6 or seven kilos and I'm not full grown yet though. I might weigh more but my mommy can't keep me still on the scale and the whole holding thing doesn't work cause I squirm. I'll check that and get back to you.
[notify]

Bitsey

run like the- wind!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 9:15am PST 
Bitsey is 14 months old and just weighed in at a whopping 8.8!!!
laugh out loud
[notify]
Bitsey

run like the- wind!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 9:16am PST 
Bitsey is 14 months old and just weighed in at a whopping 8.8!!!
laugh out loud
[notify]
Louie

me too! MMMEEEE- TTTOOOOO!!!

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 7:18pm PST 
I am 16 months old and I weigh about 10.5 lbs. I have a friend who is a big 18 lb havanese!
[notify]
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 4:37am PST 
Since coming to my new happy home, I have gain 1 lb, 4 oz.! I was 10.4! Now I feel I am at my ideal weight, and it's a struggle because of newly found hearty appetite!
[notify]
Brady

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '07 4:18pm PST 
I have the biggest hav of the group so far. My handsome boy comes in at 17 pounds. He is not fat, just a big sturdy boy. His mom is on the large side (about 15 pounds) as his his dad. He was almost 4 pounds when we brought him home at 8 weeks.
[notify]
DARBY

What do you- mean, Darby,- come!???

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 3:04pm PST 
Hi, River! Well, I am the tiniest of the group because I was bred to be small. I weigh a gigantic 4-1/2 lbs. and I just turned one on June 28th. But my parents think I have the energy of a much bigger dog! They love me to bits though because they think I'm the cutest puppy ever!!snoopy My mom just found this section of the website and she has a big smile on her face. We are new and she isn't on the computer as much as I think she should be. way to go
[notify]
DARBY

What do you- mean, Darby,- come!???

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 3:05pm PST 
Hi, River! Well, I am the tiniest of the group because I was bred to be small. I weigh a gigantic 4-1/2 lbs. and I just turned one on June 28th. But my parents think I have the energy of a much bigger dog! They love me to bits though because they think I'm the cutest puppy ever!!snoopy My mom just found this section of the website and she has a big smile on her face. We are new and she isn't on the computer as much as I think she should be. way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3