GO!

What do people think you are?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Sophie Hermione

Toys are- friends!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 10:38am PST 
Well I'm still a puppy, so a lot of people mistake me for a poodle. big laugh How DARE they! lol
[notify]
Brisa

Let's play!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 6:44am PST 
Many people think that I'm a Shih Tzu red face , but I'm much cuter that that. I've been compared to a mini Tibetian Terrier, but my dad replied that I'm a cross between an Old English Sheepdog and a toy poodle. confused

Most people have never heard of a Havanese, but there are two of us on the same block.big grin
[notify]
Hero Ricardo

Once a lapdog,- always a lapdog!

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 2:08pm PST 
Hi,
When my Daddy walks me, people ask what kind of dog am I. He says Havanese, the response from them is "I never heard of a Havanese". Alot of people mistake me for a Bichon or a Poodle. It is okay, I know I am 100% Havanese and my Daddy and Mommy thinks I am special!.
Hero
[notify]

Bo

I put the

Barked: Fri May 30, '08 12:57pm PST 
Someone called meh a yorkie, DO I LOOK LIKE A YORKIE TO YOU? ah well my mom gets tired of people asking too.
[notify]
Olive

Barked: Sat May 31, '08 1:45pm PST 
I kid you not, someone thought I was a cat shrug

Edited by author Sat May 31, '08 1:45pm PST

[notify]
Joey

Born to party!

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 8:19pm PST 
I get shih tzu a lot too, but my mom tells them I'm a havachon...Havanese/Bichon mix! I look more like a havanese though! ..and cute to boot!
[notify]
Bailey

Born to lick- you!

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 7:43am PST 
I have been called a poodle...most just don't know or think I am a mixed breed of some kind. But my mom just tells them all about what I really am! most people just think I am too cute!
[notify]
Daisy

The Shredder

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 8:29pm PST 
I've been called a shitsu...my face is not squished....and no one even knows what a havanese is...not even the vet!!!!
[notify]
Joey

Born to party!

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '09 6:33am PST 
The dog trainer in the beginner puppy class never heard of a Havanese either. She said what is he mixed with? I think she thought he was one of those designer breeds...like a Yorki-poo or something?!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3