GO!

What do people think you are?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Maya

Gizmo come back!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:24am PST 
When mommy is walkign me people think I am a maltese or a shih tzu. Sometimes a lasah apso(spelling erorrs most likley). One thought I was a long haired Chihuahua!!!!!What do people call you and does your mommy or daddy get annoyed when they have to say that you are a Havanese then explain what that is???????
[notify]
Louie

me too! MMMEEEE- TTTOOOOO!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 7:38pm PST 
yes people always ask if I am a shih tzu but my mom tells them I have a nose and more of a chin! hehe I also get asked if I am a lahsa apso (I can't spell it either). My mom just says I am a havanese and that my breed is originally from Cuba.
[notify]
Chester

I'm the- Prince of- Fluffyness!

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '07 8:34am PST 
Oh yes, I feel your pain. smile People always ask if I'm a Maltese or a Shi Tzu. Someone even had the nerve to mistake me for a Westie. I mean, helloooo??? I love Westies, I really do, but I don't think I look like one at all!! Ts, those silly humans. shrug
[notify]

Milo Pupperbear

Little dog, BIG- personality

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 7:55am PST 
I ALWAYS get mistaken for a Lhasa Apso or a Shitz Shu. I think Havanese are way cuter than both Lhasa Apsos and Shitz Shus.
[notify]
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 12:40pm PST 
People think I'm a petite Bichon!
Very few people actuallyeven know what a Havnese is around here. One thing fer sure, everyone thinks I am GORGEOUS!!!
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 5:19am PST 
Hi! Most times when someone asks....she says Havanese and they say Hava who???!!! I am just little right now...and no one can tell what I am! BOL!laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Chester

I'm the- Prince of- Fluffyness!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 11:57pm PST 
Hehe, River, the same happens to us all the time. Everyone is like "A Hava-What?". laugh out loud Then you can literally see them thinking and it's like ...1....2.....3..... "Ah, as in Havanna?" BOL.
[notify]
Maya

Gizmo come back!

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 6:05am PST 
Wow a petite bichon!And you are gorgeos and personally I think we all are. I can't believe someone would mistake you for a westie. It's pretty sad that not many people know what we are. Mommy's sister calls me a HavaSneeze.Mommy always get mad at her but she knows its a joke.
[notify]
Bitsey

run like the- wind!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 9:19am PST 
No one has ever heard of a havanese - so mom explains I am from Cuba and all that stuff about me. They think I am surely a Maltese....YIKES! i am no maltese!!!!red face
[notify]
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 4:39am PST 
Oh yesh! We have to tell them I am a "real" breed, not a designer mix! But, it all comes down to that WE ALL ARE BEYOND CUTE!

Edited by author Fri May 11, '07 4:42am PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3