GO!

Bad evil lady

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 7:45am PST 
http://globalnews.ca/news/640898/alleged-abuse-at-dog-grooming-salon -caught-on-tape/

This is absolutely appalling! She needs to be jailed for this!!!!

This story is especially close to my heart because my sisters Greater Swiss Mountain Dog went to her for grooming. He is now absolutely terrified of the groomers. It's sad to know that people like this are allowed to be around our furry family members.
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 10:43am PST 
She's been fired.

Investigation continues.
[notify]
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 11:12am PST 
I am very glad this wasn't my dog I am far from a lady when you touch my dog!!!!Glad she is fired!!!!

Edited by author Mon Jun 24, '13 11:15am PST

[notify]

Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 1:14pm PST 
People like that put a despicable mark on those who are legitimate groomers. And it discourages people from leaving their dogs at a groomer.

While I am not a groomer beyond my own dogs, I am certain that at times it can be thankless and not entirely well paying job. But people do it for the LOVE of animals. If you ever have an uncontrollable impulse to whack a dog like that, or to chase a dog out of it's crate with a vacuum.... Why be a groomer in the first place? Surely there are more enjoyable, and better paying jobs for those who don't enjoy the company of animals enough to be civil to them. shrug

Glad she's been fired, hope there are charges laid.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 7:07pm PST 
I think they should lock her in a room with all the dogs she previously abused and let them do to her what she did to them. If anyone ever did that to one of my dogs, I would be the one they were investigating. When I got done with them, their grooming appendages would no longer work. naughty The worst part is, the dogs looked like they were well behaved. shrug I just don't get some people. confused
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 11:54am PST 
That woman is disgusting!!!! I am glad she is nowhere near me. I know that most groomers are wonderful people who do what they do because they LOVE animals. She is obviously NOT one of those people. Glad she was fired and I hope the dogs that were her victims get some real justice.
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 2:45pm PST 
I'm not even sure why there's an investigation! There's video proof of her doing it, what more do they need?

People like this deserve to be put in jail and never have contact with an animal again.

I've encouraged my sister to come forward and contact someone about it.
[notify]
Ch.- Rushwind's- She Who- Speaks

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 11:23am PST 
I'm a dog groomer and have worked in several shops. This is unacceptable!!!! I'm glad someone caught it on tape and took it to the news!

I've gotten frustrated with a squirming dog before and let it down off the table so we could both cool off. What I don't get is the (Giant Schanuzer?) wasn't even doing anything! I saw nothing that would warrant any kind of reaction from a groomer, dogs move, I get that, you just move around them. But this dog wasn't even moving/squirming on the table.

This is very very sad. cry
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 9:49pm PST 
All of you that watched the video is certainly stronger than I am. When it comes to stuff like this, just reading about it almost makes me burst into tears.
[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 6:39pm PST 
Dog grooming is not for the short tempered, or for those who get frustrated easily. Groomers cannot just tell the dogs what to do, and explain what is going on.

That is no excuse for what she did though, She should have realized early on that it was not for her.

My Mom is a dog groomer and I have gone to work with her a several times to help bathe and dry. So I understand first hand how much patience is needed, especially when blow drying the dogs by hand.

The first warning sign that your dog is being abused at the groomer is if your dog is scared to walk in the door. All of my Mom's clients dogs are excited to go to my Mom, even if they don't like the grooming part.

dog
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2