GO!

Wahl Bravura cordless clipper

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

Turner

Canadian- Champion, CGN

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '13 12:49am PST 
Does anyone around here have any experience with these? I'm thinking about getting one maybe in the near future. I'm wanting to know what all it's compatible with. I currently have Andis Ultraedge blades for my current clipper, and Wahl SS clipper combs which fit on my Andis blades (#40,30,15 10 blades). Will I be able to use any of this stuff with a Wahl Bravura? Having a hard time looking for a good picture of how the 5 in 1 blade that comes with it attaches to the clipper, so it's hard to tell if any of my current stuff will work with it. Would be nice to know before I buy!
[notify]
Turner

Canadian- Champion, CGN

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '13 5:30am PST 
Got my answers! Found out from someone that the A5 blades can't be attached to this, and the SS combs I have can't attach to the 5 in 1 blade that comes with it. So I'm still on the search for a decent cordless clipper. Hopefully one that has good battery life and doesn't die after a few months. :/
[notify]
Ch.- Rushwind's- She Who- Speaks

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 2:46pm PST 
I have one and it is amazing, I only buy the combo clipper blade with a bunch of blade length. Combs suck so I don't base the use of those one my review since I don't ever bother using them. But it's the best cordless clipper.
[notify]

Happy

The Boy Wonder

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 5:55pm PST 
Laube has a nice set of cordless clippers with Lithium Ion battery that fits the A5 blades. They were always my pick brand wise for clippers, they tend to have a powerful drive that lasts really well as well as being lighter than the average cordless clipper. As for a light weight clipper that I use just for feet and other small areas I have a set of Walh Arco's
[notify]