GO!

Weird Comments from Groomers

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '12 7:20pm PST 
@ Cider: I'd love to see the dogs dozing to the point that they almost fall... must be hilarious! big grin

@ The Boys: I also get the same comment from Wufei's groomers... they're actually surprised they rarely find any matts. shrug

There was even a time when I brought him in and I saw this really very badly matted dog on the groomers table. Couldn't help myself from saying, "Wow. Poor dog." The groomer even confided that the owners didn't want to shave her down. They wanted her dematted. The groomer had to convince the owners that it's next to impossible.
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 9:03pm PST 
I would be to embarassed to take them to the groomers looking bad I always brushed them first. And after I moved and the new groomer I tried gave Todd puffy pants I just do them myself. I don't trim them at all I just make sure they are clean and brushed good.
I feel bad when I miss a spot and they get a knot. I know if its in the wrong spot it can be uncomfortable for them. I can't imagine what these people are thinking letting their dogs get like that.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2