GO!

happytails Fur Butter conditioner

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:29am PST 
Anyone use this conditioner? it seems to get good reviews so I ordered some off of Amazon Im gonna use it on Mozart and Bella coats. Does it work better on long coats? cause Mozart had a super long coat but now has a short coat for summer but he still has hair and it seems to be growing back fast. Bella my Yorkie has a longer coat not super long but longer then Mozart will it work on both of them? Mozart's coat has gotten better I changed his food starting giving him Solid Gold seameal but it is still is not super soft and I have not tried any deep conditioners hoping this will helpsmile
[notify]
Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 12:23pm PST 
Anyone use thisshrug

OH I forgot to post the link

http://www.happytailsspa.com/Fur-Butter
[notify]
Bingley,- Emmett &- Martika

Little Ewoks

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 3:12pm PST 
I've been using this since Bingley was a puppy. I love it. Makes the pups feel nice and soft.
[notify]

Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 6:37pm PST 
How often do you use it? Do you use it ever time you bathe them? thats great that it works, one more question about how much do you use on the dog do you need a tiny bit? cause it is kind of $$$ and how long does the bottle last you? You have Shih Tzus right? do you keep them in long coats all year long? and if you do trim them down does it work just as good on a short coat as it does on a long coat? sorry for all the questions just curiousred face
[notify]
Bingley,- Emmett &- Martika

Little Ewoks

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 9:16pm PST 
I only have to use a little on each dog. I keep them short pretty much all year now, but keep their tails really long and it works really well on either the short or long. I use it pretty much whenever I bathe them, though sometimes I skip it. The price worried me at first, too, but one jar lasts several months.

Edited to add I do a full grooming every 4 weeks, and do a bath or two between if they need it.

Edited by author Sat May 26, '12 9:20pm PST

[notify]
Ch.- Rushwind's- She Who- Speaks

Thats Ms. Bitch- to you.

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 9:25am PST 
Your keeping the dog grooming products industry in business!
[notify]