GO!

Cane corso puppy coat and adult coat

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 9:14pm PST 
I have a 10 month old cane corso he has soft and kinda long hair and he is shedding like crazy does any one know when will he get his adult coat
[notify]
Min

pink min (pink- pen)

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 3:11pm PST 
....cane corso's have very short hair, much like a pibbles. if your dog has long hair it's probably mixed with something? brushing your dog once a week will cut down on shedding. and bathing your dog will help too. there's no such thing as a puppy coat vs adult coat when it comes to corso's. the texture of the hair is the same. corso's coat should be soft, shiny, and smooth. if your dog has rough hair and is shedding like crazy, a simple bath will take care of the shedding and the roughness of the hair. after a bath the fur should be soft.
[notify]
Augustus- Gloop

Cheese, Glorious- Cheese...

Barked: Wed Jan 11, '12 10:37pm PST 
get yourself a rubber curry brush/zoom groom. Using a circular motion, will pull out a tremendous amount of dead hair. I would then follow with a metal comb, then wipe down with a damp towel. smile
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 12, '12 2:10pm PST 
I have a purebred he has short hair that's rough on different parts of his body
[notify]