GO!

Groomers for a Boxer??

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Sun Dec 25, '11 7:12pm PST 
Ok we have 2 Boxer girls and i have done the grooming myself at home for years. Kashmir is no problem, she will jump in the tub and stand there for me with no problem at all. Zoe on the other hand is a fight the entire way. She fights the stairs, the tub and will jump out every time. Its getting extremely hard to wrangle her. Would it be beneficial to drop her off at a grooming salon? I have never dealt with a groomer before or just keep putting up with it at home? Any suggestions? shrug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Dec 25, '11 8:24pm PST 
I would try to find a way to make her more comfortable at home if at all possible. There are several wonderful suggestions on how to make grooming easier on both you and your dog under this forum. Take a look back through the threads and see if you can find some help there also if she fights you with grooming fear could cause her to bite a groomer,an issue not worth risking in my opinion.wishes
[notify]