GO!

Anyone use the rapid bath?

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '11 12:41pm PST 
I recently bought a rapid bath system at a yard sale. The lady who had it had only used it once before she rehomed her dog. She said the dog didnt like it at all. I was wondering how well it works and if people really like it. Granted I cant use it right now as my house has no hot water and no heat. Landlord has been saying since april that he would get a guy in to do that and hasnt. But again I wonder how well the rapid bath works
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 12:50pm PST 
I have one that I used this summer when I could bathe the pups outside. We do baths inside when it is cool/cold out, but I was happy with the product! The cartridges are a little expensive, but it really is easy to use and get the pup clean! You can bathe a dog in a about 2 minutes with it! I don't see why a dog would not like it... as long as they are comfortable getting a bath. It doesn't make any noise, and the water stream isn't too hard or anything. smile

ETA: I hope you get heat and hot water soon! Sounds like your landlord needs to get his/her priorities in ordershrug

Edited by author Mon Dec 19, '11 12:51pm PST

[notify]