GO!

What is the best shampoo that keeps the "dog odor" away for more than 2 or 3 days?

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 2:22pm PST 
I agree, Buddy Wash smells sooooo good, and the smell stays a week or more. Wish they made people shampoo too MMMMMMMMM
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 12:15pm PST 
Ears are a source of smell sometimes too. Once a week I dampen gauze squares and gently clean the dogs ears...just the upper part on the inside, even a little ear droop attracts lint and yuck. Of course if their ears are red or smell really nasty you want to call the vet right away.
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:37pm PST 
Anal sacs obviously stink but I now think Sassy licked her butt and got the smell on her fur and mouth to triple the smell. Didn't matter that I helped her out whenever she seemed to need help either, still stunk. After her diet change the stink mostly went away. Might be worth while looking for a different food. I thought she was just a stinky hound dog but I was wrong!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3