GO!

How much do you pay?

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your dog's hygiene needs.

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 9:44pm PST 
I pay about $35 to $38 and I take them every 4 weeks now.
[notify]
She~She - RIP sweet- girl

Yes I am a Chow - No I will not- bite you

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 7:08am PST 
I don't use a groomer anymore - taught myself how to do everything. But when I did it was ridiculously expensive because of SheShes breed (Chow Chow) shampoo, full body cut, nail trim was $150. I only found 1 groomer in my area that would groom Chows or Chow mixes eek for Sadie (Border Collie) full body cut shampoo and nail trim was $60
[notify]
Fergus TT

mmm... feet.

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 9:51am PST 
My city has a population of about 300 000.... it costs about $85 (including 13% tax and a 15-20% tip) every 3 months. red face

Mind you, I brush and comb Fergus every day so he's matt-free, but he's a wheaten terrier who requires a real "haircut".
[notify]

Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 1:11pm PST 
Our poodles in Atlanta were about $100 each if I remember correctly, but that was for a mobile groomer.
[notify]
Shoe-Toe

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 1:12pm PST 
I am a groomer and I charge for Shih Tzu $28. Poodles are $30. Golden are $30. Shaved down big dogs are $55. Saint Bernards are 45 to 50. Yorkies are $28. Sch are $28. Cockers are $30.
[notify]
Bingley,- Emmett &- Martika

Little Ewoks

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 9:26am PST 
I pay $40 (before tip) for a full grooming.
[notify]
Ellie

Cuddly and soft

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 1:22am PST 
It common to tip? here in australia ive never heard of people tipping..

Edited by author Sat Jun 4, '11 1:24am PST

[notify]
Fergus TT

mmm... feet.

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 10:47am PST 
Groomers are apart of the service industry, so you're supposed to tip. It's the same as going to a hairdresser. smile
[notify]
Jasper

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 4:26pm PST 
Well, Jasper has not had all of his shots yet, so I am thinking about using a portable groomer. Unfortunately, they charge $65, but I would like to have him close by in case he decides to show his puppy shenanigans! I was just wondering what everyone else pays for their pups.
[notify]
Jasper

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 4:26pm PST 
Double post.

Edited by author Sat Jun 4, '11 4:27pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5