GO!

Hicups.....

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sampson Duke

Aw- the couch...- Like sleeping on- clouds

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 3:52pm PST 
I get the hicups all the time. Mom is worried that it means I am getting too much air and is a sign of bloat. Is it? Do you pups get hicups frequently? Is it dangerous?
[notify]
Diesel

My head- rattles...

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 5:23pm PST 
When Diesel was little he got hiccups all the time. ALL the time. He eventually outgrew it. I wouldnt worry about it.
[notify]
Damian

I'll Be Happy to- Share with you.

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 8:38am PST 
Hiccups
in pups just means their diaphram -his chest is growing ..
you will out grow it hug nothing to worry about.
[notify]

Sampson Duke

Aw- the couch...- Like sleeping on- clouds

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 11:26am PST 
Im a new dane mom, thanks pups!
[notify]
Levi

Barked: Wed May 7, '08 9:04pm PST 
Someone is Growing!!!! smile
[notify]
Mac

What can I get- into next?

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '08 3:41am PST 
Wow, I didn't know that. I must be growing like crazy because I get them at least once a day or so. Thanks for the infosnoopy
[notify]
Elvis

Thank you, Thank- you very much!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 7:55am PST 
Elvis gets hicups all the time. I've checked with my vet & other Dane owners and everyone says it's perfectly normal.
[notify]
Kacie

Kacie - Is it nap time- yet?

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 5:20am PST 
I get hiccups 1-2 times every single day. My breeder says that it's because of the deep-chest growth, and not to worry about it. My mom was scared of bloat too...but no worries!
[notify]
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 10:20am PST 
When I was a pup I had them constantly..but I outgrew it. Mommy and Daddy were scared too (they are first time dane owners too) but the vet assured them it is okay. Dont worry
[notify]
Oreo Big- Stuff

Im the luckest- Dane in the- World

Barked: Mon Aug 2, '10 5:13am PST 
I used to get hicups yes my mom worried but only because i had a very ruff start in life and would of died if it wasnt for my mom and my vet Dr Jerry Henke and the special vet guy Dr bush who my vet sent me to for help.
[notify]