GO!

Pet beds

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Deacon

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 9:12am PST 
Does anyone know where you can get very large pet beds at a good price for us Danes??? way to go
[notify]
Magnuson

DUHHHHH

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 11:00am PST 
We got ours at costco. They are only $20 and have a washable cover. They are great! I can fit most of my body on it and I lay my head on the carpet.
[notify]
Dutchess

They call- me....'Granny- Grump'!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 1:00pm PST 
We got ours at Walmart - that was about a year ago though. She has about 4 in her crate...plus a bunch of blankets...she likes to nose around and make 'a nest'...plus, her anal glands leak quite frequently, and the blankets are easier than the beds covers to take out and wash on a daily basis! But, yeah...walmart had them - they were labeled extra large...and they were about $30.
[notify]

Dutchess- Jade ** In- Memory**

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:20pm PST 
We got ours at petco, but mommy has found some at Jeffers Pet supply online for a good price too, they had one a few months ago with a removable cover for $10.00 Small and Large was $15.00.

Mommy also watched the yard sales and picked us up a mattress (crib mattress) she is looking for another one cause we love it so much.
[notify]
♥Lenn- on♥

How could you- not LOVE this- face???

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 4:29pm PST 
I second the crib mattress!!! Lennon has one on the floor in my bedroom just for him..not to mention he has his own couch! If anyone comes over and tries to sit on it he definitely lets them know its his...
[notify]
BRUCE

Grrrreat Dane

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '08 11:03am PST 
We have a XL pet bed from WalMart. It has a washable cover... after a few months, the stuffing got flat, so I add foam pads (from Hobby Lobby) underneath, and that seems to stand up to 142 lbs. smile
[notify]
Diesel

My head- rattles...

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '08 3:49pm PST 
We use beds from Costco too, we tried crib mattresses but diesel ate them both! Right down to the coils...crazy dog. He doesnt seem to bother the regular dog beds though...
[notify]
Sampson Duke

Aw- the couch...- Like sleeping on- clouds

Barked: Tue Aug 5, '08 8:46pm PST 
Ok I will be the odd ball here. This is going to sound stupid. I bought a crib mattress from walmart and put a plastic zip sheet on it and then a softer sheet that could zip in. This is sams bed. I did this because I thought he needed more padding, and 2nd I didnt like washing the bed constnatly. This one all I have to do is disinfect..BOL. And its soft on his joints. I do pop a blanket on there from time to time. I think I paid like 60bucks.
[notify]
Lucy

Born to Lounge

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 6:32pm PST 
He ate the whole crib bed? That is amazing. Did he have any ill effects as a result.
[notify]
Diesel

My head- rattles...

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '09 10:53am PST 
yup Diesel tore the whole cover off the mattress, he didn't actually ingest anything but we tried two of them and neither one lasted longer than a week.... We recently found Kuranda beds and so far so good! we got the aluminum frame one and it fits just barely in his crate. It's a little pricey but it's guaranteed for a year against destruction so we're good for a year! Hopefully this is the answer...happy dance
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2