GO!

Great Dane mix puppies!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Maya

PaperQueen

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 3:06pm PST 
My uncles Great Dane had puppies(I think the week before Christmas) I will check on the exact date. They will be available for an adoption fee just to make sure they go to good homes! They have a Great Dane mother and possible black lab mix father. He's having a hard time finding homes for them, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested. I will hopefully have pictures soon. Please keep them from going to the pound!!
13 puppy litter
[notify]
Zeek - RIP my- Boogle- Bear..

eat , sleep and- play

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 5:18pm PST 
Hey Maya.....What a cutie you are!! dancing
What state are these lil pups in??
Zeek....
[notify]
Zeek - RIP my- Boogle- Bear..

eat , sleep and- play

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 5:24pm PST 
Hey Maya.....What a cutie you are!! dancing
What state are these lil pups in??
Zeek....
[notify]

Maya

PaperQueen

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '08 3:08pm PST 
Washington State, Gig Harbor Area
[notify]
Maya

PaperQueen

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 3:03pm PST 
I got a message from someone and forgot that I never updated this. My uncle found homes for all of the puppies. Hopefully he will be smart enough to save up the money and get his dog spayed now. At least I hope he learned his lesson! He can't afford to take care of puppies in the first place.
[notify]
Roswell

Life Is Good!

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 1:43pm PST 
We are very interested in a dane mix puppy. We live north of seattle. Are there any still available?
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 4:32pm PST 
Hello, I'm looking for a Lab/Dane mix. Are your puppies still available? I'm very interested. Many thanks, Julie
[notify]