GO!

Am I the only Gordon Setter?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Silly Sally

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '08 7:12am PST 
I am new here and hope to find new friends to chat with! I don't hunt as such, but do in a way,,,I am a Search and Rescue dog. My mom had a wonderful SAR dog before me, my Uncle Speedy but he got sick with cancer and is now gone. We both miss him so much!
[notify]
SUNDANCER- SILVER STAR

I love life!

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 1:57am PST 
Hi...

Sorry for so long time silence... I was just forget about that website. I hope that you don't angry on me very much.

So, at this moment I have one Gordon Setter, because I lost one my male in 2oo7. He was just 10 years old.
[notify]
Finnegan

Finnegan Begin- Again

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 12:10pm PST 
uh-huh, Gordons rule. I am now an only Setter as well. Milo and Nori are little angel and my human says she's too old for two dogs now..

She did say though that someday she may get me a Yorkie - unless we get that farm!

Peace out , Finn

(Hi Tiger and Stormy!)
[notify]

Yoshi

Gimme love. - Gimme love right- now.

Barked: Sat Oct 24, '09 2:25pm PST 
I am a Gordon Setter cross. Is that acceptable?
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3