GO!

How big is YOUR adult Golden Retriever?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Baxter

Leaving a wake- of smiles

Barked: Tue Jun 1, '10 9:22am PST 
My golden hit 55 lbs at about a year old and he has stayed around that weight for two years now. I usually buy large collars and have a large car harness for him.

Do you know how big his parents were? Baxter's father is the same size as he is and his mother was only slightly larger, so I don't anticipate him getting any bigger. If you know the parents were huge, you might want to go a size up.
[notify]
Kacey Jo

My Sweet Kacey- Jo

Barked: Wed Sep 8, '10 2:49pm PST 
Hi. I'm Kacey. In my prime I was about sixty five or so. Now I'm old and loosing weight, but that's okay. Your puppy should be fantastic. Love, Kacey.
[notify]
Woody

AKA Moose

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 8:43pm PST 
Ivan-

That would be the same for Woody. He was 100+ lbs.
Genes maybe? Woody is a pure-bred Golden. It could just be an odd occurrence.
[notify]

CHARLIE

Aint I cute?

Barked: Tue Nov 16, '10 2:05pm PST 
My golden Charlie is 4 and he weighs 65 lbs. My golden/lab mix is 2 and weighs 55 lbs.
[notify]
Sonny

"If it's on the- floor, it's- mine."

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 3:32pm PST 
My male Golden is 75lbs, a big boy. We had the XL crate for the first couple months we had him, and it suit him well.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2