GO!

Giant Schnauzers

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pippi Doodle

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 3:08pm PST 
This breed is so awesome I think that we all need to band together and contribute to this forum!!

(I have one I just haven't found the perfect picture for him yet)
[notify]
Lucy

I only look cute- and cuddly!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 12:01pm PST 
We don't have a great picture of Lucy either.

This does need to be more active though. I wonder how many GS are out there???
[notify]
Bruno- Moosolini

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 9:57am PST 
I've seen about a 160 Giants on Dogster!!

Oh, and I finally got a picture up!
[notify]

Tucker

Tucker Wucker

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 8:08pm PST 
We have a couple good pictures of Tucker when he was a puppy
[notify]
Eika FM

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '08 7:27pm PST 
Hello!
Just found the board. snoopy
[notify]
HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 2:13pm PST 
I have a Giant Schnauzer but he is mixed. But his primary traits and look is that of a GS.
[notify]
Madison

Madison - Campus Pistol

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 2:57pm PST 
Hello, we just joined Dogster and found this forum. Cool! Madison is a 4-month old GS in Florida. Not a very common breed here, she gets lots of attention already, and no one knows what she is!
[notify]
Ted (Teddy- Barren- Dorman)

Nothing in Life- is Free

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 5:34pm PST 
Hi I'm Ted I'm mom's 1st giants and I'm soon to be 4 months this Dec 21, 2008 and I think I'm way more of a handful then she ever expected. but she said she will never give me up!!!! would love to talk to other giant owners to see if I'm acting as most giants should.
[notify]
Priscilla,- Ingebars- High Hopes

Mommy? wheres- Mommy? I want my- Mommy...

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 7:50am PST 
Hi My name is Priscilla and I am a member of another group called Schnauzers Rule... I was looking for a group of Giants like me.. I found this page.. My son Simon lives with me in our forever home in MD. Our pawrents are the best, they let me sleep on the bed and everything! WE lost our BigUn, Shadow to bone cancer in April this year.. He was my buddy and my Mommys' BestFuriend.. she misses him very much.. We would like to get in touch with other Giants and their pawrents thru Dogster.
Hugs and Licks
Priscilla
[notify]
Boo

Boo boo

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '09 9:08pm PST 
I am so very glad I found this place. I've only recently been christened into sharing my world with a GS and even then quite by accident but I am already smitten.

I am looking forward to chatting and sharing info and escapades.

I know what you mean about the photo's. It seems the key to black dogs is a good bit of software that allows you to edit and play with color, brightness and contrast.

Glad to be here! blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2