GO!

Get well soon for Auntie Kim

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 4:09am PST 
Can we have prayers for Auntie Kim? Since our Plus subscription ran out and we were never notified that it was going to, I have to post this request here. She got a call from her doctor last night, nd her chest X-ray came back. He wants her to go in, so they can talk about the results. Thanks everyone.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 7:07am PST 
Prayers for Auntie Kim. hughughughughughug
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 6:41pm PST 
hughug
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 8:01pm PST 
hughughugflowers and prayers as well.
[notify]
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 2:22pm PST 
Possibly pneumonia, but the doc keeps scaring everyone with blood work being done stay and CT Scan being a rush order. They don't need this. Mom is an emotional wreck right now too. Hoping to renew fighter plus soon too. Keep the prayers coming and the POTP.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '12 6:34am PST 
How is Auntie Kim doing now? We hope much better.hughughughugwishes that she is getting well.
[notify]
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 3:31pm PST 
She feels better, but there are some nodes, in her lungs, that are growing slightly. She's being sent to Roswell Park Cancer Institute, to have those looked at and treated. Hopefully it's nothing, but I can't help but cry. We lost Farrah to cancer and it almost killed me. I know this will kill me. She is the only person I have in my life and if I lose her, then I don't know what else to do. frowncry

Angels Farrah, Flash and Gypsy Road and Jack's Mom
[notify]