GO!

Tanks brother Mojo jumped out of a moving SUV and needs prayers

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Abrams Tank- SDiT

I'm trying to- fill some BIG- paws

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 12:49am PST 
The lady who owns Tanks mom was bringing Mojo who is Tanks brother over for a visit before he went to see the vet. Well Mojo was in the back of her SUV I think its a Jeep Cherokee anyway she had the back sliding windows cracked and thought that Mojo would be fine back there because he loves to go on car rides. Always before Mojo would lay in the back with out issue. Yesterday however she was getting ready to turn off the main highway to come to the house and she looked up and saw Mojo with his head and front paws out the sliding window. It was hot out and her ac in her vehicle doesnt work so she had all the windows open, She told Mojo to get back and he did for a few minutes. But she looked up again and saw him with the front half his body out the window. He proceeded to jump out the window at about 45 mph. He is banged up, the left side of his nose,his left shoulder and left hip are scraped up and his whole right side is scraped up. The vet said he is fine but I am worried. She had given him away to someone who neglected him badly,They had him two or three weeks and starved him They gave him water at least but no food so he is thin. She has been feeding him several small meals to try and get him to gain weight back. He is eating and drinking fine after his meeting with the highway and I didnt feel any broken ribs when I checked him over after she got to my house. I was with her at the vet's office and the vet said he is fine. He is up to date on his shots and the vet didnt seem too worried about him maybe having any internal injuries after jumping out of a moving vehicle. But what concerned me is that he had to potty after we got back to my place and his stools are kinda soft but formed but there were a few drops of blood in his stools. He ate some human food after his vet appointment but he is sleeping in his crate that he has here for his sleepovers where he can hang with Tank. Normally Mojo would be screaming to get out of the crate by now because he HATES the crate but he is being really quiet.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 8:22am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug and prayers on a quick and complete recovery.
[notify]
Abrams Tank- SDiT

I'm trying to- fill some BIG- paws

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 9:17pm PST 
Mojo is doing better. He ripped the door off his crate at 5 this morning wanting out. He is eating and drinking well and no blood in the stools but he is limping on one back leg a little not always but he keeps it lifted off the ground when standing. He uses it when he walks and he is trying to play. Vet is saying he should be fine within a week.
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 8:04am PST 
hughughughughug for Mojo!
[notify]