GO!

Chanting for Kramer: Cancer be gone! Cancer be gone!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 46)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 10:49am PST 
crycrycrycrycry
Kramer your pawrents loved you and so did we. We love you. Bee wiff David and Roscoe and let them dry your tears. Watch over us. We will never forget.
[notify]
Ridge

Whads be da- hecks, Aren't we- there yet?

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 11:01am PST 
Thanks Everyone....

Mom says that she feels blessed that he chose his own time and that she did not have to make that final decision for him
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 3:09pm PST 
Fly free sweet Kramer! little angel You are a beautiful Angel now. hug hug hug to your family at this very sad time!

xoxo
Annie
[notify]

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 5:03pm PST 
Oh Kramer....whenever the sun is shining I will think of you....

hughughug to your family, who rescued you, and loved you and cared for you like no otherhughughug
[notify]
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 10:03am PST 
Dear Kramer and family, our hearts are heavy with the loss of a dear Dogster friend. Fly safely to the bridge, many dear ones are there to care for you and love you. hughughughughug Angel Kramer hughughughughughug
[notify]
Mosey- (5/13/05-4/2- 3/12)

I'm an 80 lb- lapdog:)!

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '12 12:11pm PST 
Fly free dear Kramer rainbowlittle angel You fought a brave battle against the c-monster. Our thoughts are with your family and all of your dogster friends left behind missing you. hughughug
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 46)  
1  2  3  4  5