GO!

Chanting for Kramer: Cancer be gone! Cancer be gone!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Sam H

Ambassador for- Adoption!

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 3:30pm PST 
Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!
Please eat Kramer please eat please eat!!!
[notify]
VI Pack

This is our- family

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 3:32pm PST 
Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!Chanting for Kramer! Cancer be gone!
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughug
[notify]
Kramer

Happiness is- having the love- of a dog

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 4:09pm PST 
Thanks everyone....
[notify]

Sam H

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 6:29pm PST 
bumping for Kramer

We posted in our diary too..we love you Kramer.hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 9:19am PST 
hughug Kramer has a very bad nighthughug...please keep him in your prayers...hughug

Edited by author Tue Apr 17, '12 9:19am PST

[notify]
Sam H

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 6:05pm PST 
Praying hard for Kramer - he needs all the love we can send his way...hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughug
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 11:09am PST 
Who will take my paw and join in as I pray for our pal Kramer as he spends his last few days wrapped in the warmth and love of his Mom and Dad. He can no longer fight the lymphoma that has ravaged his body and will soon be crossing to the bridge to join his angel family. Join me and pray that the time he has left with us will be happy and pain free. We love you Kramer!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 12:18pm PST 
Joining in on the prayers for Kramer. May peace and love surround you until the end.
[notify]
Carat, CGC

I jump wiff- Gwee, I jump fow- Joy!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 9:33pm PST 
POTP fow Kwamew. Even dough it's hawd, Kwamew, you gots us behind ya, pwayin' fow a miwacwe to happen! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!! We wuv Kwamew!!!

hughughughughughughughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowhughug| :|hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 10:26am PST 
Kramers Mum has just posted in his Diary.

He passed to the Bridge... in the sunshine on the back porch.......

Oh Sweet Boy...

You passed in the way so many pray for... loved... at home... surrounded by sunshine and deepest love.

Sail on Fair Winds and calm seas beautiful Boy... all is well now. Many will be at the Bridge to meet you ....

You will come to Mum and Dad in dreams... you never leave their hearts.

Fly Free now...

Love

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X

“When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars.
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with the night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.”

Shakespeare
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5