GO!

POTP for mom's friend Tank

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 2:54pm PST 
Hello everypup, this is sort of a rant and a request for POTP for a very special dog in mommy's life. The trainer at pet's mart where mommy goes to has a sweet Belgian malinois named Tank. The poor sweetie had to have open heart surgery last week for heart worms. You know, if his owner had given him his heart worm meds on time, this all wouldn't have happened. Mommy was also very surprised to see the trainer at pet's mart right after his furbaby had such a huge operation. If Tank were her's, she would be staying home an entire week cuddling under the blankets with him watching movies. Mommy just doesn't understand how a "trainer" who supposedly loves dogs could be so irresponsible and unconcerned about his animals. This trainer is very mean with the pups in his class, even with Tank. He has 2 other doggies at home, and Mommy is very worried about them. Could you pups also spare some POTP for Mommy as well? I am typing this from my end of the globe for her because she isn't feeling well today.

Thank you so much

xoxoxo

Yosh
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 4:53pm PST 
hughughughughughug and prayers on the way.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 9:32am PST 
Thanks M&K, will answer your question and pmail when I have a moment. smile
[notify]

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 11:31am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughugbig hug
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 1:43pm PST 
Thanks Minister Misty. smile Mom's father says he looks very shabby and uncared for. That observation is quite a big deal for someone to make given that mommy's father is not very dog savvy. Mommy is working on finding out the story behind all that drama and doing some further investigation into Tank's life and that of his little brother and sister. If they really are not getting the proper care, mommy will work something out for them. I think she secretly wants to take them with her when she moves to the states in September. In your dreams silly mommy. laugh out loud
[notify]