|Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 11:38am PST |
|Wednesday we went into the vet to get the drain removed but they told us that it would need to stay in until friday due to the fact it was still draining a little. So on Friday we went in and got it removed and new stitches put in. The results should be in by this friday, They said they needed to do further testing.. But Buddy is feeling much better.. Buddy also pulled out the new stitches within an hour of getting home.
P.S. I am feeling much better and i want to thank you guys for all of your thoughts and prayers. Still waiting to here what the results say, But I wanted to say thanks to all my pals for your thoughts and prayers!!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|