GO!

Buddy the Shepherd

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Precious

I am a mighty- lion.. Hear me- Roar!

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 7:32am PST 
I am posting this today because prayers are needed for my moms German Shepherd Buddy! We found a knot the size of a grapefruit on his left lower side.frown We took him to the vet and they confimed it was a tumor!! We had to shave him yesterday because this friday he is going in to have surgery so they can remove it and do futher testing! I am praying that this does not turn out to be cancer! He is such a good boy. He is 8 years young and is just like a big baby! It would kill my mom and me to lose him, She recently lost her 8 year old Chihuahua Precious unexpectedly! Please everyone pray for Buddy!! I will keep everyone updated as to how the surgery went and when the test results come in!
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 11:00am PST 
hug for Buddy & family. Sending positive thoughts & prayers that is benign..or just fatty cysts. Please keep us postedhug
[notify]
Precious

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 11:14am PST 
Thanks Squ'mey. I will keep everyone updated.
[notify]

Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 5:29pm PST 
We will keep you in our thoughtshug
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 7:52pm PST 
Praying for Buddy hug
[notify]
Precious

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 6:05am PST 
Thanks everyone for the prayers. Buddy is now at the vets. We dropped him off at 7:30 this morning he will be there until 5 this afternoon. Will keep you updated as to how he is when he gets home and what the vet says about the tumor.
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 11:26am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 3:56pm PST 
hughughughug Prayers going out to Buddy and his family!
[notify]
Precious

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 4:20pm PST 
Update on Buddy. We went to pick him up at the vets today around 5Pm. The vet came out to tell us that we can't take him home tonight. frown The surgery was more difficult then he anticipated... Buddys Tumor was located on his leg muscle.. They where able to remove all of the Tumor Thank God smile But He has to be watched for 24hrs due to the extent of the surgery and the fact that he lost a lot of blood. They are also worried that his staples wont hold so they need to watch to make sure that they will hold for 24 hrs as well. We did get to see him but he was in and out. He is tired from the surgery! Still praying for good news from the test results but they did confirm that is is a tumor for sure.. Now we wait for the test results and we pray that Buddy gets to come home tomorrw!
Thanks everyone for your prays and support.
[notify]
Precious

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 8:28am PST 
We finally have buddy home.. But when we picked him up the look he gave us was that of I'm scared and sad. It broke my heart! And he looks very bad!
He now has a drain where the Tumor was so that is can drain any excess fluid and then they removed a bubble that had formed on the center of his head! He now has a cone on his head! Poor boy! Right now he is resting and getting lots of lovens! I will update you when we get more news on what the tumor turns out to be! Praying it is beign.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3