GO!

red bump inside ear

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Stella

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 5:02am PST 
Good Morning! I am new to this site and hope this is the correct place to be posting...
I have a 3 year old Swissy and I noticed a small pea-sized bump inside of her ear this morning while I was petting her. She is not bothered by it at all, even when I touch it; however, I still want to be sure it isn't something I should be worrying about. The only thing that I have done differently with her recently is I gave her a bath about 3 days ago with an organic Trader Joes shampoo (for humans) as I was out of the Oatmeal shampoo that I typically use on her. I do know that this bump was not there then as I cleaned her ears thoroughly.
I researched what this could possibly be and it doesn't seem to be poppable and there is not a black dot or evidence of a tick. I created a page on shutterfly with a photo if anyone wants to take a look and give me their thoughts and suggestions. I VERY much appreciate it!

http://stelladogster.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 6:41am PST 
This should actually be in the dog health forum, way to go You should post it there, you'll get a lot more responses.
[notify]
Stella

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 7:17am PST 
thank you!
[notify]