GO!

Cancer is the pits!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 10:07am PST 
Prayers are being sent for Baxter & mom! hug hug hughug Hope some good things will be coming your way very soon!
[notify]
Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '12 4:29pm PST 
thanks Annie me too frown
Sadly I am thinking about uthanization again this week.
I am very upset. Baxter seems to be confused more and more. He run into everything and the walls. He is totally blind now.
I just hate this. crycrycrycrycryfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown
Not sure at times if this is what I need to do. It is never easy.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 7:02am PST 
I'm sorry for everything Baxter is going through. We do the best we can for them and when the time comes, we have to think of our fur babies first. We want them to have strong, happy, healthy lives. It sounds like you are struggling with this decision, as we all do when the time nears. I will pray for you to make the right decision for him as he may need you to make that decision for him. Sending you pop and know we are here for you. Also, I encourage you to talk to your vet as well.

Hugs for you!hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Duchess- 7/21/03-1/14- /12 Love U

Sleeping Beauty- needs her beauty- sleep!

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 6:58am PST 
Everything you described is exactly how it was for Duchess in the end. Except she wasn't blind, although one of her eyes had completely closed up on its own due to the brain tumor pushing down on it. She had no use of that eye obviously when it completely closed. But Duchess was very confused, bumping into walls and falling down. In the end, she couldn't stand or walk without us helping her. I knew it was time for her. Talk with your vet. Get his input. It was extremely hard for me to make this decision as it is for everyone. I just couldn't stand to see her go through this any longer. It wasn't fair to her. I'm praying for you and Baxter. hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]
Kramer

Happiness is- having the love- of a dog

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 4:11pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6