GO!

Cancer is the pits!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '12 5:45pm PST 
Oh, Baxter, I'm so sorry! All of us here at Dogster are praying for you!hughughughughughughugwisheswisheswishes Please do get better. Sometimes, God breaks our hearts to save our soul. Best wishes to you all. Make memories and pamper him like a poodle! Always remember and never forget to have faith.hug
Sendinng lots of love to you, Kc, Trixie, Cookie, and Buddy.
[notify]
Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 6:50pm PST 
OMG! I AM SO UPSET. I HAVE BEEN WORKING 60 HRS AT A NEW JOB, WHICH WAS BAD ENOUGH. I GOT A CALL BEFORE LEAVING TONIGHT AT WORK THAT BAXTER WAS LET OUT IN THE SNOW BY THE GRANDTWINS NOW I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HIM IN 10 DEGREE WEATHER FOR 4 HRS. HE HAS DISAPPEARED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PUT AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST, BUT NO LUCK. I CAN ONLY PRAY crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 5:38am PST 
I am just now seeing this. i'm sending you lots of PoP. I am praying that you ahve been found. It's breaking my heart that your family has to go through that. Please God, let you be found.

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Baxter

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 5:47pm PST 
thank you so much
He was found that evening and a nice lady turned him over to the vet clinic in the next state over. I am glad that I had put notes under the doors of all the vet clinics I could get to.
And I guess he never had any seizures.
I had to have someone else pick him bc I was driving to work when I got the news. I immediately started crying and couldn't thank them enough. I am so thankful he is home. He is safe and unharmed.
hugs!
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 5:53pm PST 
Oh! Baxter! That's great news! Can I say relievedrelievedrelievedrelieved

love the happy ending there snoopy
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 9:39am PST 
Baxter we just saw this. So glad everything turned out well. We are sending lots ofhughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug and continue to pray for you as well. Glad to hear you're hanging in there !!!!! hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug to Mommy as well we know we can always use a few spares.

Mika,Kai&Mommy Pam
[notify]
Baxter

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 12:45pm PST 
thank you so much. I guess we take turns. Now mommy is sick. Migraines upon migraines. Now I have to have surgery and send it for biopsy.
Baxter has been doing great since his adventure.
But, today he have 3 seizures and pee'd on carpet 2 x. I know he can't help it. I feel bad for him. Sometimes he has days like this.
Hoping for a better tomorrow.
I don't know why I am so sick frownhughughughughughug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 4:06am PST 
Baxter, I know it's tough...especially when your own mama isn't feeling well. I'm glad she knows you can't help it either. We are sending you both PoP...lots of hugs too

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Baxter

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 4:24pm PST 
thanks so much Scooter and my dogster friends.
Baxter update mom really thinks the Demons and Satan are trying to kill Baxter. He was glad to be home then last Saturday he was hit by a Jeep.
I put him outside and he was on his tether. Well, someone in the house didn't know and hit him. I think it must of sent him flying in the air. He landed in a pile of brush mommy had out front.
for 2 days it was rough. But, he is just very bruised and such.
I felt so bad you have no ideal. I had to go to work on saturday not knowing if he make it but the odds were in his favor again. He is walking , eating and farting like normal. Nothing broken. I know God is watching him and I should lite some white sage tonight bc there is no way this bad stuff is just because. I am religious and I think I should pray more bc too much bad luck is not a good sign. Ok maybe I am a little superstitious too!!!
We need some ongoing prayers for him please crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 1:38am PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6