GO!

Cancer is the pits!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 9:09am PST 
could you guys send out some special prayers this morning. I have been not able to leave home today. Baxter has had two bad seizures frown frown frown
I haven't seen any back to backs like this in a long time since his meds.
please. me scared and Baxter is scared. he hit his head two times kinda hard frown frown frown frown he keeps crying too. if he gets worse I am going to take him to the doggie ER frown 'crycrycry
[notify]
Dylan &- Grace& Bryce

trouble X 3

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 9:54am PST 
potp to baxter and hugs for you
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 4:27am PST 
hughughughug many prayers and tons of power of the paw hughughughug
[notify]

Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 5:24am PST 
thank you so much. It must of helped. He only had another seizure last night at 5:30. not sure if this will repeat again today? hope not frown
The prayers must of helped him hugs hughughughughug
[notify]
Duchess- 7/21/03-1/14- /12 Love U

Sleeping Beauty- needs her beauty- sleep!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 5:38am PST 
I am praying for both you and Baxter.

I know exactly what you're going through. Duchess has had a brain tumor since 2007. We went to the vet yesterday and got some really bad news. He doesn't think that she has too much longer. She has deteriorated a lot within the last couple of weeks. She is stumbling around, having difficulty getting up and sitting down. She kind of walks like she is drunk; she's walking into walls and bumps into things. He said that it looks like she is losing some muscle mass too. He gave her a cortisone shot yesterday and she seems better today but I am so heartroken. I just can't stop crying. She had an accident on the living room rug during the night. I know it is because of the shot which he said would cause her to drink a lot more. I did wake up in the middle of the night and took her out but I guess she drank more and had to go again.

Anyway, I am thinking about you and Baxter and will pray for you both.hughug
[notify]
Seela

Beauty and the- Beast

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 7:02am PST 
Cancer is one of the most heart breaking experiences to go through with your dog. You are fighting a courageous battle with Baxter. I suggest going to the site below. The group there are so good and supportive and fighting cancer with their dogs also. I lost my beautiful GSD Kira at six due to leukemia. She was taken away long before her time and this group sure helped me coping with it. Kira did not show much pain until her final day - when she was being put to sleep she gave a huge groan of relief before she passed. I know she hated to leave me but was thankful I was ending her pain. It was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life.

My prayers are with you both.

http://www.dogcancercare.com/
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 5:11am PST 
Oh Baxter...I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. I agree...cancer is the pits...it just plain sucks frown We are resilent though and 9 out of 10 times we are as brave as they come. I'll be praying for you and sending lots of PoP! hugflowers
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 5:19am PST 
Baxter and family still sending you all prayers and lots of good thoughts. PoTP to you all as well.hughughughug

Mika,Kai&Mommy Pam
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Jan 10, '12 3:20pm PST 
hug for Baxter and Duchess, too! We're pulling for ya!

XOXO
Annie
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Jan 12, '12 4:40pm PST 
Baxter how are you doing pal? hughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6