GO!

Cancer is the pits!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 9:58pm PST 
Sending positive thoughts your way...hug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 9:06am PST 
Sending extra special Thanksgiving prayers and hugs to all of you Baxter and Family.hughughughughughughug

Mika,Kai&Pam
[notify]
Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:28am PST 
Thanks Mika and Kai.
I didn't celebrate Thanksgiving. I kind of won a free turkey breast smile it was so good. I cooked it before my CAT scan. smile
boy that contrast dye made me sick. I have had one huge episode of pain day. I layed on the couch and don't remember nothing much after that.
I pray that was God killing my tumor.
Baxter two nights ago had a nasty seizure on the floor. I am glad he got up. He laid there fighting to get up. I watched but felt terrible. I usually don't watch but wanted to make sure he didn't hurt himself.
I hope the doctor is wrong. frown He says eventually he won't be able to get up. My poor Boo baby frown
[notify]

Baxter

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:28am PST 
thanks Natcho. big hugs back hug
[notify]
Baxter

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:32am PST 
thank you DarlaMae, Baxter sends his little love licks.
he is fighting for his life I really think he is.
He is special to me. He has given me so much! frown '
He can't see. Last night Dieta has kong hanging out her mouth. I tell Baxter, GET HER! GET HER! that always gets him pumped. So he's trying to chase her barking his little head off.
he is so cute you know. smile
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 9:37am PST 
hughughughughug Hang in there!! We are still praying for all of you.
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 8:44pm PST 
hughughugBaxter,Mom & familyhughughug Checking in and keeping you close in prayer & heart.flowers Stay strong and know we love you pals. Sorry I have not been to post,I have been thinking of you all.kissing
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 10:17pm PST 
Just letting you know our hughughughughughughug and prayers are with you always. We are still thinking of you all and hoping for the best as well.
[notify]
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 10:39pm PST 
I am watching over Baxter and you. I'm sending down healing white light. My Mom, Auntie Kim, earth siblings and angel siblings and friends are all saying prayers. My Mom is also dealing with her own health issues at this moment too, so she knows how you feel. Yes, cancer is definitely the purse and if I can help from the heavens, to make sure that no more fur babies or humans have to deal with the horrible " C" word again...I will do my best.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to paw mail my Mom. She's been through the cancer with me and is there for you, whenever you need her.

hughughughug
[notify]
Baxter

Barked: Mon Dec 26, '11 2:05pm PST 
thank you so much. I love you guys.
I wanted to just update some. Baxter made it through the holidays. yeah!!!!
His little body is a little wobbly. I am not sure if it is his ever worsening eye sight or not.
He still has some good seizures about 2x a week. But, he is doing good in spirit. I think he liked it that the grand twins came over yesterday, but he can't see them. He would sit by them but was cautious not to get stepped on. But, they sat on the floor and let him clean up their cookie crumbs. He accidentally drank some of their milk. Hehehehehehe...... they didn't even mind sharing. awwwww!
I don't know how much longer he has with us but he is a good dog for sure.
hugs to everyone and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
I didn't really buy much just things for the grand twins and was thankful for having my Baxter smile smile smile hug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6