GO!

Cancer is the pits!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Rain CGC/TD- (11/12/07-3/- 05/12)

Mom likes me- best!:)

Barked: Thu Oct 27, '11 6:47am PST 
Cancer is the pits. frown Thinking of you all and sending lots of hugs and prayers. hughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Oct 27, '11 8:25am PST 
Baxter ..... Rain...

Our hearts go out to you.

I lost my beloved Cleo to the evil ugly disease wayyyyy before her time was up.

It is the Number 1 killer .

Just Celebrate the LIFE ..... death then has no dominion... cuddle lots.. laugh lots.... make memories.

I had less than 24 hours.... make the most of the time you have.

Folk here understand... and are with you in Spirit.

hughughughughughughughughug

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X

Edited by author Thu Oct 27, '11 8:28am PST

[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Thu Oct 27, '11 12:57pm PST 
hughughugBaxter,Mom & famhughughug
Just saw this sweetie. So very sorry to hear this latest news for you.cry You have been thorugh so so much I know. Please Hang in there. We all have your back here.flowers

kissingKeeping you Surrounded with our love & Prayers daily.meditate

As Flicka said Try not let it steal joy & Love from your day to day!big hug

dogDIE CANCER DIE!dog

hughughugRain & All Fightinghughughug
[notify]

Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 7:05am PST 
thank you for all the additional love and support. Last week he had two days of (no)bladder control. For him that's bad news for carpets lol. he can pee big dog puddles. I know he couldn't help it I tried talking to him saying no. and then I actually picked him by his sweater to put him out door and he just kept peeing. poor guy. since then he is fine I think. his blanket felt wet yesterday so I rewashed all of them.
he's trying his best.
I never seen a dog have a seizure the ones before the meds scared me to death.
I hope he's not having them at night. I seen a mini in the morning on thursday he was standing up and popping his teeth and his mouth twitching.
scary. frown

I had a terrible horrible week end so that' why I haven't been on.
Just been having these flash backs of how my mom had to suffer and how family tricked me. There is so many unanswered questions in my life.
I cried 3hrs on Saturday I was so upset.

nothing seems to go right for us. there has to light at the end of the tunnel, right?

Hope I can survive the holidays with my dogs. They seem to be the only thing that makes me happy lately. frown

thanks for the pup message offers. Baxter will only get worse I know this so I'll need support when things start to fall apart for him.

Cancer is evil, go away!
big tears.

well, I am going to rant.
right after I told my bf that he was never going to get better. he showed me ads for boston pups. they weren't even registered. some byb. and I was rather upset. I said''wow he isn't even gone yet and you're trying to replace him" :"well there's not going to be another one, he's been very special and when he's gone his memory will be in my heart"
I think that's rather rude to me. I mean I know some go out and get another but really. Why would I get a puppy when he's sick? ugh. mad about that.

Edited by author Mon Oct 31, '11 7:06am PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 2:37am PST 
Dear Baxter, your family are such good people, and did so much to help Meatball when he was sick and for so many Dogster families. Our hearts go out to you, and also, knowing that facing cancer and without support of your own mom and dad is very hard. Our little ones are precious family, they hurt and we hurt so much. When Rocky got sick last year, it was a blur and over so quickly. We didn't get a chance to take care of him, or to help him, but all the wonderful years that we had together, 12, walking and the many times just sitting and watching the geese and ducks on the lake, our memories of a lifetime of love. You are in our prayers, and we are holding you close in thought. hughughughughughughug Baxter and family hughughughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 6:05am PST 
Baxter's Mommy,
Baxter can not and will not be replaced. I developed my love for Akitas because of my Mattie a GSD/Akita mix who I don't think was ever aware she was anything but Akita. We now have 2 and I love them for who they are neither is Mattie and I will never find another like her. I too would have been angry and a bit resentful had someone tried to push me into getting a new puppy during her last days and weeks. I was far too busy caring for her and making her life the best it could be to think of raising a puppy. We did get Mika within several weeks which I think is why she is hubby's girl. I really wasn't ready and was still mourning Mattie,so Mika gravitated to him because he was emotionally more stable and ready to meet her needs.
We got Kai at a time in my life when I was really ready and very satisfied with my life in general and he's been such a help for me and amazing. Let go of Baxter when his time comes and take all the time YOU need to mourn him. Then you can decide if and when YOU are ready to get another dog. You and Baxter are still in our thoughts and prayers. Mika,Kai&Pam
[notify]
Baxter

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 8:22am PST 
thank you sarge and Mika & kai
Your kind words(everyone) make my heart soft and I cry tear of joys I have family on dogster to see me through! xxxxx

I need some and all the prayers I can this morning. I have to drink 2 cans of contrast dye. I (baxter's mom) am having a CAT scan shortly.
It took one hour so far to drink 16oz the first round. This stuff is so gross. White and thick. It tastes like I am eating packs of berry fruit gum!
ick
I go at 1pm to hospital. Help me get through this. frown

I am praying that my kidney tumor is gone but I know it is not.
And maybe at least it is still small ????

I pray the most that there is no other tumor in my body.
I have been very worried the last year after finding out my mom herself had cancer.
This is such another trying time for me.

Baxter has only had 2 seizures so far the last couple of weeks. I feel bad each time I see them. I pray it's only been 2 of them as well.

Now I must get through this day.
It was hard drinking this stuff. Downstairs I don't have any heat so drinking this stuff cold turned out to be really hard.
hugs to all hughughughug
[notify]
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 6:42pm PST 
Yes Cancer is very evil. It is not a good thing to watch either. I would have projectile vomit towards the end there and Mom was a mess with me. She was crying all of the time as well. Flash and I will be watching over you and your family. You need all of the prayers that you can get.

hughughughug

Angel Farrah and Mom
[notify]
Baxter

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 7:30am PST 
thank you Farrah.
yesterday was terrible. frown
I think the contrast made me sick. I had a severe migraine til 9 pm last night. I tried even soaking my head under hot water in the tub. I guess my heart was pounding in my head and I could hear it under the water frown finally I took Arnica a natural plant and migraine gone and I was asleep on the couch.
I was reading this morning it can cause a rapid heart beat. My heart kept fluttering after test. I think next time I will refuse this contrast. After the test the technician said they have other contrast if that made me too sick. ugh... too late for that advice. frown
So I am alive and now the wait.
I hope not like Baxter my tumor is not cancer. I don't know how to feel if it is.
I don't know when or what the next step is. But, thanks everyone for being there for us.
I kind of had a turkey dinner the night before the test. Kind of in celebration Baxter is still with me and that perhaps this won't be cancer in my body as well.

Baxter is blind but he is happy even though he is having to go through this.
He gets lots of head kisses. I whisper cute stuff in his ear which he likes that. His eyes get big because I talk to him about how he's a good boy, that he loves birthday cake and ice cream. Then as a teaser I talk to him about how we should get Mc Donalds french fries. His favorite but he gets bad gas smile
hugs to all hughughug
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 9:13pm PST 
We have you Surrounded with our love & Prayers each day!kissing
hughughugMom,Baxter & familyhughughug

You are strong and will come throgh this trial as well.flowers
Hang in theri and keep a Positive outlook. Post Positive uplifting words to your Mirrors and places you see each day!dog You Will SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!!dog
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6