GO!

Kloud Needs Positive Energy/prayers/anything

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Kloud

Captain Bendy- looking for- faces to lick

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 3:52pm PST 
Kloud is the young Siberian Husky I adopted from the North Central shelter. The vet at Warren pet hospital who performed the neuter for the shelter botched it and he hemorrhaged into his scrotum. They released him to me without properly informing me of his condition, if I hadn't of been able to get him to m vet same day he likely would have died. Kloud's swollen Scrotum burst on 3/17 and he had to be hospitalized. We're trying to avoid amputation of the scrotum but that may be our last resort. Many wonderful people have sent both prayers and financial assistance. Kloud would not have made it through this week without the help of Actors and others and the United Animal Nations. Please friends, while you're sending your prayers for Kloud remember these two organizations. I won't forget how they've saved my newest friend's life, please send prayers for a speedy recovery, and if you ever find yourself with a dollar to spare, donate to these organizations, Kloud is not the only life they've saved.
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 11:41pm PST 
Oh I am SO SORRY for Kloud and you! I WILL remember Kloud in prayers!
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 9:14pm PST 
hug get well soon.
[notify]

Chloe

OG- Original- Goberian

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 1:23pm PST 
Oh how scary!! Sending good vibes your way! All paws crossed!!

hughughughug
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 8:23pm PST 
Yikes, stupidity on the vet's part. I really think you should do something about this and prevent other animals from getting the same improper care.

Anyway, we will be praying for Cloud tonight.

kisses and hugs to you 2

ILY
[notify]
Midnight

I am a lean,- mean, three- legged machine!

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 5:09am PST 
Sending prayers for Kloud's speedy recovery. When our animals are hurting, it has such an impact on our whole family. I am sorry you are having to go through this!

Edited by author Thu Mar 24, '11 5:10am PST

[notify]
Sakari

Divas can get- dirty too !

Barked: Thu Mar 24, '11 1:27pm PST 
hughughugKloudhughughug
[notify]