GO!

Some "power of the paw" please

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Chester

I'm the- Prince of- Fluffyness!

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:48am PST 
Please all keep your paws crossed for me this Friday as I need to have surgery on my private parts. I've got a little tumour on my butt. frown The doctor says it's probably benign but it still needs to go. Ouch!!! Mummy is already very worried, especially since the doc told her that I also have a bit of a heart murmur. He again said that it's nothing to really worry about cause it's probably just because of my age but still... Mummy worries. And I'm scared because I hate the vet obviously. Hope Mummy and Daddy will give me the extra-special treatment when I'm back home Friday afternoon. frown Hope you'll all be thinking of me and sending some mental "power of the paw" over here. Thanks!!!!
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 4:20am PST 
Chester....hughughug

crosses paws fur her dear friend
[notify]
Hucky

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 7:39am PST 
Good luck Chester. We all hate the vet but don't you worry, you'll be fine. And I'm sure your mom and dad will spoil you so rotten when you come home. Let us know how you make out.
[notify]