GO!

My Lexi is hurt!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 8:02pm PST 
Well I was having a pretty good night and then IT happened. My Billie who is always chasing chased Lexi right under the couch...all of a sudden a yip came out and my Lexi has hurt her knee again! She has that slipped knee cap thing, I can't remember the bbig name for it and right now don't care. It took 6-8 months the last time for it to heal enough for her to bear weight on it and the future prognosis isn't good if she keeps injuring it.(surgery) I am VERY SAD, would like to just sit here and bawl so if anybody has some hugs out there, send 'em my way will ya? I am sitting here kind of blaming myself asking myself why didn't I make Billie stop, why did I get so lax in having Lexi not use the stairs...I don't even know why I am posting this, I am just sooo upset. My heart is sad and I will be half afraid to wake up in the morning to see what I have. I'll be sayin prayers tonight for you Lexi, I love you very much!

[notify]
Ella- Cinderella

Yoo muffs- abquits if da- shoe nods fids!

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 8:18pm PST 
frownhughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 8:21pm PST 
Ella-Cinderella....we thank you for the hugs!!
Lexi and her mamma
[notify]

Buttercup- ♥

Reeses Peanut- Butter Cups

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 9:25am PST 
Aw, poor little dog. frown Hope she gets better soon, I'll keep those prayers coming. hug
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 10:18am PST 
Thank you Buttercup!I am taking Lex to the vet at 2:15 but so far it looks good!cheer
[notify]
Midnight

I am a lean,- mean, three- legged machine!

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 5:33pm PST 
Awwww Lexi, feel better soooon. Your people mommy worries about you!
[notify]