GO!

Cody the Maltese

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Morgana

THROW THE BALL- THROW THE BALL

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 9:12pm PST 
Please send good thoughts to my neighbor, She has a purebred Maltese that is 11, CODY. Cody came down with Kennel cough, EVEN though he was vaccinated. After he got over that he was not quite healthy but better. Anywas on thursday he was out chasing his ball ect and seemed OK. FRIDAY he had to be rushed to the vet as he couldnt breathe, the vet kept him overnight and let him go home Saturday morning, they have NO CLUE whats wrong with him. He goes in for tests and x rays tomorrow morning at 8 am.

The vet is saying it could be a tumour in his lungs, in which case his person is going to euthanize him as she WILL NOT see him suffer like he is right now.

Liz cant lose this dog he is her world, and Cody is such a sweet happy loving boy he is not ready to go...

When I saw him today he could barely breathe, is refusing to eat or drink. he was excited to see me but soon was laying on the floor not wanting to move (although he did ask for belly rubs so??)
[notify]
✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 9:34pm PST 
POP for Cody hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Morgana

THROW THE BALL- THROW THE BALL

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 12:01pm PST 
just heard from Cody's person he has ENLARGED heart and is now on heart meds. Yay I will have to research what he is on for the owner but yay
[notify]