GO!

help us

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Penny Lynn

Pretty Girl

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 6:10pm PST 
We just got Penny then I Lost my job. I am trying to find help with her medical. She was pregnant when we got her. The vet said she was to far along to abort,we have no idea if it is her own breed or a bigger one that got her. The people that had her just dumped her out in the street and didn't care what happened toher. So the vet said she would need a c-section because of not knowing how big the babies will be,Please help us she is a good little girl.
[notify]
In Memory Of Fade To Black

God needed a- perfect angel- like you.

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 1:55pm PST 
Im confused as to what you need help with?
[notify]
Summer

It's not a walk,- it's a- sniffathon!!

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 5:21pm PST 
How can we help?
[notify]

Penny Lynn

Pretty Girl

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 10:15am PST 
We are trying find help with her medical which is goingto be over $1000 and help finding good homes for her babies. The Vets we go to is giving us a discount but it's still not enough. I lostmy job and we don't want tolost her she desire s a chance. Any help is greatful, Thanks
[notify]
In Memory Of Fade To Black

God needed a- perfect angel- like you.

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 11:37am PST 
I hate to be the breaker of bad news, but if you can't provide proper medical attention, you might think about rehoming her. She's going to need a lot of effort, money, and all the pups are going to need shots, and technically you should spay and neuter them all so that this thing doesn't happen to someone else. I'm a college student and can't help with money. But you may want to try asking around with family members and stuff. I don't know of a lot of people on this site that will actually give you money... sorry. frown Good luck though!

Let me know how things go!
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Fri Nov 12, '10 7:45pm PST 
There are a number of Boston Terrier specific rescue organizations throughout the nation that may be better equipped to provide proper veterinary care Penny and her puppies. Do you want help networking to find a reputable rescue organization willing to accept her?
[notify]
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 1:52pm PST 
Look into Care Credit. It is like a credit card but you use it only at the vet and it is interest free as long as you repay within a certain period of time. I know somewhere in the forums, there is a list that someone posted with organizations that can help with vet bills. Try searching for that. Good luck! wishes
[notify]
Carly- Rosebud- *2001-2012*

Red Headed Pork- Chop

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 7:31pm PST 
I second the Care Credit suggestion. I used it what my cat Furman ate some thread off my sheets and had to have surgery. Good luck with Penny...she is beautiful.
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Sat Dec 25, '10 7:50pm PST 
Please update us on Penny. Our pack has had their paws crossed for her. hug
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 9:52pm PST 
We're still hoping for an update on Penny. hug
[notify]