GO!

Diagnosis - Oral Melanoma

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Cody,- Beulah,- Buster &- Wilbur

We Rule!

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 4:56pm PST 
Buster made it out of surgery and the doctor said it went well. He will be in the hospital overnight and possible another day depending on how he is recovering. I can't wait to hear the results of the biopsy and to pick up my little boy. We all miss him.
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 3:06pm PST 
That is wonderful news, we will keep Buster in our prayers. Our daddy is also fighting oral cancer, and we are holding good thoughts of healing and love for him and for you. hughughughughug
[notify]
"Buster"- Elmer

Unbounded energy- with endless- kisses.

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 1:14pm PST 
Thank you for your continued prayers and we will do the same for your daddy, too! Thinking very positive thoughts.
[notify]

"Buster"- Elmer

Unbounded energy- with endless- kisses.

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 1:26pm PST 
Buster- UPDATE!!!!

The surgeon called today with the biopsy results and we received really good news. The margins were good and the doctor felt very good about these results. We go back up to Red Bank Veterinary tomorrow for a surgical follow up and ongoing treatment discussion.

Thank you for all of your PAWSative thoughts...I think it worked!
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 3:47pm PST 
hug Continued thoughts & prayers for your dog. Good luck! hug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2