GO!

Having Surgery Wednesday 8/19

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Aiki

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 9:22pm PST 
cheerWookiecheer

We're so glad that you're just lumpy like me and that it wasn't the big C.
[notify]
Jackson

Christmas Eve- Baby

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 6:44am PST 
That is such great news to hear, Wookie. I'm so glad that your mom posted an update. We were all hoping and praying that the surgery procedure went well and the test results came back fine.

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
CALLIE

Callie - Where's the- Squirrel?????

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 7:31am PST 
YAY WOOKIE!!!!!!!!! We were prayin for a speedy recovery........glad it's not cancer cloud 9cheercheercheer
[notify]

Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 7:49am PST 
Wookie,

That is GREAT news! I am jumping for joy too!blue dogcheerhappy dance

I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of this cancer thing. It is way too scary and mean. I want to destroy it!

Good luck to you with your recovery. Please keep us posted.

Ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
WOOKIE (at- the Bridge)

PLEASE PLEASE- take me for- ANOTHER walk!!

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 2:40pm PST 
I am so happy too not to have the "BIG C". I hope Ruby gets better and all you guys that are fighting this horrible disease beat it! My mom and dad are going to Washington DC on Sept. 18 for the National Canine Cancer Caucus and to meet up with Luke Robinson and his dogs, Hudson and Murphy. They are walking from Austin to Boston to bring awareness of canine cancer so we can find a REASON and a CURE! Check them out on their website if you don't know them already. It is called 2Dogs2000Miles. They twitter too with the same name. Hope some of your moms and dads can come too. We have lost a lot of doggie friends and family to this horrible disease and it has to stop.
Thank you all for the Rosettes and the prayers and good wishes. THIS time I got lucky but I am almost 12. One in 3 doggies will die from cancer in this country and we have to FIGHT IT!! cheer
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2