GO!

Mommy Had To Have Surgary =(

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

♣- Rufus- ♣

Love Me- For Me- !!!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 4:56pm PST 
Mommy had to got to the hospital and have surgery a hysterectomy 43 stitches and then had internal bleeding so Mommy had to have a blood transfusion she was in the hospital for 4 days and is finally home (YES)

Daddy had told us though we will be excited we have to be very careful no jumping and we did as Daddy asked and just gave lots of kisses. Its hard seeing Mommy laying on couch and in pain i sure hope she heels soon Dr said 6-8 weeks. Mommy promised she will take us for our walks soon one day at a time.

Plz send healing waves My Mommy's way she sure misses Dogster and all her Pals ♥

Hugs & Paws
Misty & Rufus
[notify]
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 9:10pm PST 
Hysterectomies are tough operations...Mama had one last year. I t takes a long time to heal, so don't push it...just rest and give yourself time to heal. hughug
[notify]
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 9:14pm PST 
Healing prayers for a quick recovery.hug
[notify]

♣- Rufus- ♣

Love Me- For Me- !!!

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 10:59am PST 
hug Ty for the kind words yes Mommy is taking it easy and is doing a bit better every day Ty all snoopy

Hugs & Paws
Misty & Rufus
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 7:36am PST 
Misty and Rufus,

Take good care of your mommy. I'm sure she will be feeling better in a few weeks and then you can go for a walk!

I like to take care of my mommy when she doesn't feel well. I lay right beside her and give her lots of kisses. Try it! She will love it!way to go

Take care,
Ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 2:19pm PST 
Tell your mummy to rest alot, it takes a while to get better. Even lifting a kettle will feel like hard work! My mummy had a hyster thingy and she said it takes a while to get right again so be patient with her. Lots of love and get well hugs dog
[notify]
♣- Rufus- ♣

Love Me- For Me- !!!

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 1:18pm PST 
cheer Mommy is feeling better and can now take us on walks we sure missed walking with her. We don't pull or tug we just walk at her side. Ty all so much for your prayers and power of the paw it sure made a big difference.

I hope all is well with all you out there power of the paw to all snoopy

Hugs & Paws
Misty & Rufus

Edited by author Sun Aug 2, '09 1:18pm PST

[notify]