GO!

My sister Olive needs the power of the paw please!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 11:22pm PST 
Olive...we are all praying for you as hard as we can..and we believe in prayer....I know it is uncomfortable ; but be strong....and I will also watch over you from my post at the Bridge and keep you company during your recovery. Bless you Olive.
[notify]
Wilson

Cheese Please!!

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 7:07am PST 
You are in our thoughts and prayers sweet Olive! Sending lots of POP your way. God bless you and your sweet family!
hughug
[notify]
Takoda CGC

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 8:13am PST 
hugOur thoughts and prayers are with you, Olive.hug
[notify]

Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 1:13pm PST 
To Rusty, Ginger, Lady Sophie, Bryce, Grace, Dylan, Roxy, Cali, Darla Mae, Oliver, Wilson and Takoda,

Thank you so so so much for you thoughts and for sending Olive the power of the paw. It must be working, because she is starting to look like her usual self more. She was really hungry and ate all of her breakfast this morning.

Now if she could only start peeing more, we would all feel better. As her doctor said, she is not out of the woods yet, but we are seeing a clearing.

My mom and dad really appreciate everyone at Dogster. I feel better when they are happy.

Ruf, Rubydogsnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 8:19am PST 
Olive update and its good news.

Blood and lab work came back normal!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Olive is eating!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

She gets her stitches out on Sunday. She seems like a new doggie.way to go

Mom and Dad wonder how long she must have felt bad with those big bad stones. Olive never complained, though.

I want to thank everyone again for helping out Olive. She really felt the power of the paw.

ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
Ginger

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 10:50am PST 
That's really good news!!!!snoopy
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2