GO!

My sister Olive needs the power of the paw please!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 7:27am PST 
My sister Olive had surgery Friday to remove bladder stones. She had 9 of them and they were really big!

She is having a hard time recovering because she is 12 years old. She is still in the hospital. We went to see her yesterday - I got to go to try to help her to eat. But she looks so out of it. No appetite at all. My mom is beside herself with worry.

I got lots of power of the paw when I had my surgery and it really helped. So if you have the time, please send some Olive's way. She could really use it.

You can go to my page for a link to her page if you'd like.

Thanks everyone.

Ruf,
Ruby

dog
[notify]
Rusty

Just call me- Tigger!

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 7:57am PST 
Lot of pawrayers headed Olive's way from me, my brother, my sisters (canine and feline) and my mommy!
[notify]
Ginger

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 10:16am PST 
Good luck Olive. Hang in there!
[notify]

Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 12:19pm PST 
hugOlive, our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
[notify]
Dylan &- Grace& Bryce

trouble X 3

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 1:20pm PST 
we are sending healing wags and slurps
[notify]
Roxy

Roxy socks, Soxy- Rox

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 9:30pm PST 
My Sister Kona said you need the "Power Of The Paw" All of us in the Pack here are sending furry hugs and high 4's for your Sister, Olives recovery!
The Pack. Roxy, Kona, Dakota and Cody with our human Momblue dogdogeekhug
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 8:09am PST 
Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts and gifts.

Olive came home yesterday, but she still does not feel very well. She finally started to eat, but you can tell she hurts and she mostly sleeps. She also cries a little bit too, which really worries my mom and dad because she is not a complainer. We tried to go for a walk yesterday cuz the vet said she needs to walk, but she only went a few feet and refused to go any farther.

I am really worried about her. I am doing everything I can to help out. I'll keep you posted.

Ruf,
Ruby dog
[notify]
Cali

"got cookies?"

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 12:56pm PST 
Sorry you are in the hospital, hope you feel better real soon. So you can get up and run around. I know I would feel bad if I couldn't play. So today, I will run and play just for you. I will fetch my ball, shake my stuffed doggie. and I will do that for you Olive. Are you eating popcicles, and eating jello, and ice cream......yummmm. I will pray you recover quickly..
[notify]
Cali

"got cookies?"

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 12:59pm PST 
Glad you are home Olive....maybe a little cooked chicken breast is just the the vet order.....I was just kidding about the jello and ice cream.....it does sound good though, now my Mom is heading for the freezer....I better go see what she is getting....
[notify]
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 4:35pm PST 
Olive paws are crossed here for you. Hope that today finds you feelinga bit better sweetie. Lots of hugs and pawrayers sent for you pals.hughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2