GO!

Hi It's Sparky I Am Doing Very Well!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Sparky

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 10:09am PST 
Hi Everyone, it is me Sparky......I have been home since 430pm Wednesday, and I had some blood in my urine and pain that night, Mommy gave me a pain pill, but I ate every well that night. As of Thursday evening no more blood in my urine, it was from the operation. I have been eating like a good boy and the new food is not that bad, plus Mommy gives me white meat chicken she cooks just for me. I need to drink 16 oz of water per day Mommy gives me few ounces very hour, but sometimes I do not want to drink then, so I am only up to like 9 oz per day I know I need to be good and drink much more. I do not go to the kitchen to my water bowl anymore......I go over to Mommy where she keeps a 3 oz plastic cup with a bottle of water and ask her for water there. But she keeps saying, "Sparky you need to drink from your bowl also, in case Mommy is not around when you are thirsty".
I am really feeling good, there was a bad thunderstorm Thursday night and I hate those storms, Mommy bought herbal drops from my Vet, and well 2 drops and like 10 minutes later I was falling asleep on the bed in my Mommy's arms, Daddy was snoring and I just went to sleep listening to him snore, and stopped listening to the hard rain hitting our windows and the thunder.

I have been out and saw some friends and neighbors, they fuss all over me.

Mommy and I are saying prayers for all the sick pups on here and their families.

Thanks to all of you that wrote here with well wishes and prayers and love to me, and to all my buddies who wrote me private letters.

Just pray for me that these nasty stones do not come back, even if they say I am a very good patient at the Vet, I do not want to have more operations. I get the stitches out this coming Friday, they ITCH SO BAD .....BOL!!!! Mommy keeps yelling........."NO LICKING", she sounds so funny when she says that, but it makes me stop, but geez Mommy, I ITCH!!!

Love & Woofs To All.......Your Buddy......Sparky
[notify]
Abby

Feelin' groovy!

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:25pm PST 
Hey Sparky -- glad to hear that you're recovering pretty well from your operation! Milk it for all it's worth, pup, and make sure your mom keeps spoiling you (it sounds like you're doing a good job of getting spoiled!!)

hug
[notify]
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 2:00pm PST 
wave Hi Sparky! So glad to hear you are well. Please drink lots of water, I know that is very important. Tell your mom to ask the dogtor about chicken broth. Maybe you'd be more interested in that since it is more tasty than regular water. way to go
[notify]