GO!

Sparky Had His Operation Today

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Sparky

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 7:19pm PST 
Hi everyone, 1st thank you all for your prayers, etc. for my Sparky boy!!

He is still at the Vet's until 5pm tomorrow, he is resting and the operation went well. Vet took out 7 stones from the bladder and 1 stone from his urethea, and sending the stones out so we know what type they are and will give me a list of what he can eat and what he has to stay away from. They love him at the Vet's they say he is a great patient and very good boy, which makes me feel good inside, eventhough I do not want him there, I know he is being taken care of and liked alot and being well behaved while there.

I will get back to everyone either tomorrow night, if not I will get back Thursday.

Keep Sparky in your prayers, and thanks again, and I am happy Sparky has made few new friends on here and hope to make many more!!

My prayers and well wishes are with all the pups, I do not have time to read all the posts, but please know I will be sending up prayers for all of your babies, as you did for my Sparky.

Thank you all again.........

Ro
[notify]
Jovi, NPC,- CEGE

Momma's boy and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 5:51am PST 
Thank you for the update and we are so glad that Sparky did well. hughug
[notify]
Roxy

Roxy-the pickle- lover!

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 7:50pm PST 
Glad everything went well. Hope u have a speedy recovery.wishes
[notify]

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 7:19am PST 
Good for you Sparky and what a good boy you are have a great time being spoiled when you get home
[notify]
Maverick

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 8:37pm PST 
Yeah Sparky! Glad your operation went good and you will be home soon! blue dog
[notify]