GO!

purebred german shepherd ?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Arrow

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 10:46am PST 
Rescued a "purebred" german shepherd last dec. Best dog ever looks like a purebred but from the pictures do you all think he could be mixed with something elese? Just curious to help aid in training.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 12:46am PST 
My guess from the pictures would be that he's purebred. He's a good looking boy puppy
[notify]
Sam

My Sammi

Barked: Thu Sep 26, '13 2:51pm PST 
Looks good to me! Handsome fellow, he is! As far as training; train the dog, the breed will follow-even if there is something else in him. In reality, though, he will probably do a lot more to train you than you will to train him! It's a partnership...and looks like a good one! Best wishes, and God bless you for rescuing!!! wishes

Edited by author Thu Sep 26, '13 2:52pm PST

[notify]

BUBBLES

MY MOMMIES BABY

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 6:39am PST 
I ALSO RECENTLY ADAOPTED A "PUREBREED" (NOT THAT IM SURE,OPINIONS WELCOME) FROM A BREEDER, SHE IS 7 MONTHS AND I WASS TOLD SHE WAS THE RUNT OF THE LITTER SO NO ONE WANTED HER. SHE WAS SO UNDERFED AND SKITTISH. NOW SHE IS LOOKING BETTER AND MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE. AND IS THE MOST LOVEING PET cloud 9 I TRAIN HER WITH MY ROTTWEILER. IT HELPS HER TO SEE TAMMIE PERFORM THE COMMANDS SO SHE RECONIZES THE VERBAL INSTRUCTION
[notify]