GO!

Just a hello to other GSD people

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 2:12pm PST 
GSDs are just a bit different than other dogs, aren't they?

Iris is my first and I'm continuously amazed with how she figures out ways on her own to help me... and to get into minor mischief.

She's an amazing dog and I'm lucky to have her. They're a special breed.
[notify]
Moxie - my precious- angel - 1

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 8:51pm PST 
Hi Iris, nice to meet you. GSD's are pretty special. Moxie is 8 and she still never fails to amaze me. She can open doors and cupboards and she likes to steal stuff out of my coat pockets and purse. If she had thumbs she'd be dangerous. laugh out loud
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri May 3, '13 9:15pm PST 
welcome to the world of GSDs. I have over 30 years' experience with the breed...and they still amaze me. snoopy
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 11:09am PST 
Hey puppy

I'm on my first German Shepherd as well, and we have a relationship unlike any I've had with previous dogs. He really takes loyalty and protection to new levels. Confident in every situation, unflappable, so forgiving of my mistakes, intelligent, discerning, affectionate- I could go on and on about this dog laugh out loud
[notify]
Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 12:45pm PST 
Thanks, everyone!

One of the traits I appreciate most is her independent thinking and problem solving. This is also a trait that can get her into trouble if I don't keep her busy, of course.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 10:49pm PST 
I have a lifetime with them in one way or another. They still fascinate me. Sabi is the love of my life, my heartbeat, my soul. But each and every one has been a journey. I really hope you enjoy the ride.
[notify]